Exchange Return Policy
Exchange/Return Policy – Australia Health Product Central
Cellifehealthcare.com.au will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange and/or repair within 7days from receipt of stock where:
To return your products you should send the parcel to Unit 1/2-10 James Ruse Drive, Clyde NSW 2142 Australia along with your order number. You will be paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund amount.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days. If the refund is denied, only a portion of the amount is returned.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and clearance items cannot be refunded.
Cellifehealthcare.com.au may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. Cellifehealthcare.com.au reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Store Credit and return Policy
Below outlines some key points for stock return and credit claims. Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details regarding our returns and credit policy.
– All requests to return stock must be initiated by sending a Credit Claim Request Form, or by calling or emailing the Cellifehealthcare Customer Services team.
– Once the request to return stock has been granted, all returned stock must be delivered to:
Unit 1 , 2-10 James Ruse Drive, Clyde, NSW, 2142
All returns must be clearly labelled with your Pharmacy Details.
– Any goods which show obvious manufacturing defects must be declared in writing to Cellifehealthcare within 5 business days of receipt of the goods.
– All other requests for stock collections must be received within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
– Goods are not sold on a sale or return basis unless specifically agreed in writing by Cellifehealthcare.
Credits will not be given for any of the following reasons:
Goods returned without Prior authorisation. Goods surplus to promotional or advertising requirements Damaged goods which Cellifehealthcare were not advised of within 48 hours of receipt The alteration, modification or division of special promotional packs. For example; we will not provide credit if a twin-pack is separated and sold individually.